This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Motorola Moto E7 Plus using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Motorola Moto E7 Plus
An affordable smartphone from the Motorola E series, the Moto E7 Plus offers some good hardware while delivering clean software. The Moto E7 Plus sports a 6.5-inch display with a dewdrop notch that houses the selfie camera. It has a tall display with the new 20:9 aspect ratio. The Motorola Moto E7 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 SoC. It is an octa-core processor that is paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The Moto E7 Plus has a dual-camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It delivers good camera performance in daylight but the performance is average in lowlight. The dedicated light mode does a much better job in low light. The Moto E7 Plus packs in a 5,000mAh battery and has a Micro-USB port. It does not have support for fast-charging and gets a 10W charger in the box, which is slow to charge the phone completely. Motorola ships the phone with Andorid 10 with its custom My UX UI on top. The UI is very minimalistic and has only useful features loaded on top. There are no preloaded apps which makes the user experience better.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Motorola Moto E7 Plus WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Motorola Moto E7 Plus WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Motorola Moto E7 Plus WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Motorola Moto E7 Plus PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Motorola Moto E7 Plus.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Motorola Moto E7 Plus.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Motorola Moto E7 Plus to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Motorola Moto E7 Plus.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Motorola Moto E7 Plus was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)