This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Moto G6 Plus using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Moto G6 Plus
Moto G6 Plus smartphone was launched in April 2018. The phone comes with a 5.93-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 18:9. Moto G6 Plus is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Moto G6 Plus runs Android 8.0 Oreo and is powered by a 3200mAh battery. The Moto G6 Plus supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Moto G6 Plus on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a second 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.Moto G6 Plus based on Android 8.0 Oreo and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Moto G6 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Moto G6 Plus measures 159.90 x 75.50 x 7.99mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams. It was launched in Indigo Black colour. Connectivity options on the Moto G6 Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.As of 23rd November 2020, Moto G6 Plus price in India starts at Rs. 11,829.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Moto G6 Plus WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Moto G6 Plus WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Moto G6 Plus WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Moto G6 Plus PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Moto G6 Plus.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Moto G6 Plus.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Moto G6 Plus to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Moto G6 Plus.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Moto G6 Plus was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)