This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Moto E6s using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Moto E6s
The Moto E6s is Motorola’s new budget offering, competing directly with the likes of the Redmi 7 and the Realme 3i. It features an all-plastic body with a removable back cover, along with a removable battery too. The phone is avilable in two colours, but both the variants are big fingerprint magnets. The 6.1-inch HD+ display has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Brightness is decent and colours are failry good, although we would have liked a bit more vividness. The display has thick borders all around it and a dewdrop notch on the top. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. This chip has decent performnace for basic tasks but is quite underpowered for a phone at this price. The speaker doesn’t get too loud and when playing heavy games, the back gets noticeably hot. The Moto E6s runs on Android 9 Pie, without any custom skin on it. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel depth camera. Image quality is strictly okay during the day but struggles in low light. Videos recorded with the E6s look fairly average too and there’s no stabilisation. The phone only has a 3000mAh battery, which should last you through most the day on one charge but you shouldn’t expect much more. Charging is also quite slow.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Moto E6s WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Moto E6s WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Moto E6s WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Moto E6s PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Moto E6s.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Moto E6s.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Moto E6s to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Moto E6s.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Moto E6s was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)