This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Mitashi Duo King AP 105 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Mitashi Duo King AP 105
Mitashi Duo King AP 105 smartphone was launched in February 2015. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. Mitashi Duo King AP 105 is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Mitashi Duo King AP 105 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Mitashi Duo King AP 105 on the rear packs 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 0.3-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.Mitashi Duo King AP 105 based on Android 4.4 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The Mitashi Duo King AP 105 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards. The Mitashi Duo King AP 105 measures 168.00 x 88.00 x 9.90mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in White colour. Connectivity options on the Mitashi Duo King AP 105 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, FM radio, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Mitashi Duo King AP 105 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Mitashi Duo King AP 105 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Mitashi Duo King AP 105 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Mitashi Duo King AP 105 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Mitashi Duo King AP 105.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Mitashi Duo King AP 105.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Mitashi Duo King AP 105 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Mitashi Duo King AP 105.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Mitashi Duo King AP 105 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)