This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your LG X screen using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT LG X screen
The X screen is a unique offering from LG which boasts of a second display to help you quickly view your notifications and reach frequently used apps and contacts. The phone is very well designed and despite the plastic build, it feels sturdy and well put-together. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage. You also get Android Marshmallow with LG’s skin running on top. The UI is functional and easy to use however, there’s some intermittent lag that sneaks in every now and then. The 13-megapixel camera manages to capture decent shots in daylight but falls short when it comes to low-light. The camera app is also a bit too basic for our liking and there’s plenty of shutter lag too. Overall, at Rs. 12,990, the LG X screen feels a bit expensive for what’s on offer.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT LG X screen WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting LG X screen WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING LG X screen WITH PC
Easy way ROOT LG X screen PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your LG X screen.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on LG X screen.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your LG X screen to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your LG X screen.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but LG X screen was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)