This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your LG K41S using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT LG K41S
LG K41S smartphone was launched in February 2020. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 20:9. LG K41S is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core processor. The LG K41S runs Android and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG K41S on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera; a second 5-megapixel camera; a third 2-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.LG K41S based on Android. The LG K41S measures 165.70 x 76.40 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Titanium, Black, and White colours. Connectivity options on the LG K41S include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT LG K41S WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting LG K41S WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING LG K41S WITH PC
Easy way ROOT LG K41S PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your LG K41S.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on LG K41S.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your LG K41S to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your LG K41S.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but LG K41S was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)