This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your LeEco Le Max using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT LeEco Le Max
The Le Max is Le Eco’s current flagship smartphone, and it ticks all the right boxes on paper. It has a very good Quad HD display and an imposing presence, which is sure to turn a few heads. The build is excellent, thanks to the all-aluminium body. Added features like an IR blaster and Wireless HDMI support are welcome additions. The phone also has an excellent camera, which performs very well even in low-light situations. Battery life is good for everyday usage and the phone also supports 4G. However, the high launch price might be a bit of a turn-off considering you can find similar options for less these days.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT LeEco Le Max WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting LeEco Le Max WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING LeEco Le Max WITH PC
Easy way ROOT LeEco Le Max PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your LeEco Le Max.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on LeEco Le Max.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your LeEco Le Max to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your LeEco Le Max.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but LeEco Le Max was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)