This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Lava Z66 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Lava Z66
Lava Z66 smartphone was launched on 4th August 2020. The phone comes with a 6.08-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels at a pixel density of 283 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19:9. Lava Z66 is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Lava Z66 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 3950mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Z66 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a second 5-megapixel camera. It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.Lava Z66 based on Android 10 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB) with a dedicated slot. The Lava Z66 is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Lava Z66 measures 155.60 x 73.50 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams. It was launched in Marine Blue, Berry Red, and Midnight Blue colours. Connectivity options on the Lava Z66 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, and Micro-USB. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Lava Z66 supports face unlock.As of 23rd November 2020, Lava Z66 price in India starts at Rs. 7,777.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Lava Z66 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Lava Z66 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Lava Z66 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Lava Z66 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Lava Z66.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Lava Z66.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Lava Z66 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Lava Z66.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Lava Z66 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)