This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Lava Z41 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Lava Z41
Lava Z41 smartphone was launched in October 2019. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels at a pixel density of 197 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Lava Z41 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832E processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Lava Z41 runs Android Pie (Go Edition) and is powered by a 2500mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Z41 on the rear packs a 5-megapixel camera with a 1.12-micron aperture. It sports a 2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with a 1.12-micron aperture.The Lava Z41 runs Star OS V5.0 lite based on Android Pie (Go Edition) and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Lava Z41 is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Lava Z41 measures 143.00 x 73.50 x 10.35mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams. It was launched in Midnight Blue and Amber Red colours. Connectivity options on the Lava Z41 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, and FM radio.As of 23rd November 2020, Lava Z41 price in India starts at Rs. 4,799.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Lava Z41 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Lava Z41 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Lava Z41 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Lava Z41 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Lava Z41.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Lava Z41.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Lava Z41 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Lava Z41.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Lava Z41 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)