This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Lava Flair S1 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Lava Flair S1
Lava Flair S1 smartphone was launched in March 2016. The phone comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. Lava Flair S1 is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor. It comes with 512MB of RAM. The Lava Flair S1 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 1750mAh removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lava Flair S1 on the rear packs 3.2-megapixel camera. It sports a 0.3-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.Lava Flair S1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The Lava Flair S1 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular cards. The Lava Flair S1 measures 135.00 x 67.00 x 9.05mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143.00 grams. It was launched in Black and Champagne Gold colours. Connectivity options on the Lava Flair S1 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, USB OTG, FM radio, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.As of 23rd November 2020, Lava Flair S1 price in India starts at Rs. 1,999.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Lava Flair S1 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Lava Flair S1 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Lava Flair S1 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Lava Flair S1 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Lava Flair S1.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Lava Flair S1.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Lava Flair S1 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Lava Flair S1.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Lava Flair S1 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)