This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your iQoo 3 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT iQoo 3
The iQoo 3 is the first smartphone from the brand in the Indian market. It is also one of the few smartphones to sport the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. iQoo has launched three variants of the iQoo 3 out of which only the top version supports 5G networks. The base variant has 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage, the mid-variant has 8GB RAM and 256GB storage while the top variant has 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. The iQoo 3 has a big 6.44-inch display and is a bit heavy at 214g. It also packs in a 4,440mAh battery and has support for 55W FlashCharge. It has touch-sensitive shoulder buttons which can be useful when gaming on the smartphone. iQoo 3 runs iQoo UI on top of Android 10 and have a few apps preinstalled. The smartphone has a quad-camera setup at the back comprising of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, 13-megapixel telephoto camera, 13-megapixel wide-angle-camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT iQoo 3 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting iQoo 3 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING iQoo 3 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT iQoo 3 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your iQoo 3.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on iQoo 3.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your iQoo 3 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your iQoo 3.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but iQoo 3 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)