This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Infinix Zero 5 Pro using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Infinix Zero 5 Pro
The Zero 5 Pro is a flagship from Hong Kong-based manufacturer Infinix. It sports a 5.98-inch LTPS display with full-HD resolution. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P25 processor and has 6GB of RAM. There is 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a microSD card up to 128GB. It is a dual-SIM device with two Micro-SIM slots and has support for 4G as well as VoLTE. It runs on XOS Hummingbird, a custom UI on top of Android Nougat. It sports a 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel dual camera setup at the back, and a 16-megapixel selfie camera with flash. It has a metal unibody which seals in its 4350mAh battery.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Infinix Zero 5 Pro WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Infinix Zero 5 Pro WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Infinix Zero 5 Pro WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Infinix Zero 5 Pro PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Infinix Zero 5 Pro.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Infinix Zero 5 Pro.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Infinix Zero 5 Pro to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Infinix Zero 5 Pro.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Infinix Zero 5 Pro was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)