This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Infinix S5 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Infinix S5
One of Infinix S5’s highlight feature is the hole-punch display, which is a rare sight under Rs 10,000. This gives it a modern design and helps it stand out from the competition. However, the 6.6-inch display has average image quality and the resolution is only HD+, so videos don’t look that good. The body is plastic and the glossy finish attracts fingerprints easily. It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, which isn’t very powerful. It also comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of stroage. It supports two Nano-SIM cards and a dedicated slot for a microSD card. The S5 runs on XOS Cheetah, which has plenty of customisation, which can feel overwhelming. The bundled apps are also spam you with a lot of unwanted notificaions. The quad-camera setup at the back includes a primary 16-megapixel sensor. This captures acceptable pictures in daylight but exposure and focus speed aren’t always up to the mark. The wide-angle camera isn’t very good with details, especially in low light. The same can be used for Sper Macro shots too but the quality is average. Batery life is decent, as the 4000mAh battery should give you a comfortable day-long runtime, if not more. However, there’s no fast charging and Type-C port, which is dissapointing. Overall, the Infinix S5 doesn’t offer great value at Rs. 8,999, as phones like the Realme 5 and Redmi Note 8 offer a lot more around the same price.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Infinix S5 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Infinix S5 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Infinix S5 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Infinix S5 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Infinix S5.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Infinix S5.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Infinix S5 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Infinix S5.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Infinix S5 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)