This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Infinix Hot 10 Lite using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Infinix Hot 10 Lite
The dual-SIM (Nano) Infinix Hot 10 Lite runs on Android 10 (Go edition). It features a 6.6-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720×1,600 pixels. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC, paired with 2GB RAM. Its inbuilt storage of 32GB can be expanded (up to 256GB) via a microSD card. For photos and videos, the smartphone comes with a triple rear camera setup that comprises a 13-megapixel shooter along with two QVGA sensors. For selfies, the handset comes with an 8-megapixel front camera. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that is claimed by the company to provide 33 hours of talk time. The fingerprint scanner is placed within a circular module on the back. The phone also comes with face unlock feature. Connectivity options on the phone include a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It is expected to be priced at roughly Rs 7,600 in India.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Infinix Hot 10 Lite WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Infinix Hot 10 Lite WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Infinix Hot 10 Lite WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Infinix Hot 10 Lite PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Infinix Hot 10 Lite.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Infinix Hot 10 Lite.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Infinix Hot 10 Lite to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Infinix Hot 10 Lite.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Infinix Hot 10 Lite was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)