This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Huawei Y9s using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Huawei Y9s
Huawei Y9s smartphone was launched on 8th November 2019. The phone comes with a 6.59-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 391 pixels per inch (ppi). Huawei Y9s is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Huawei Y9s runs Android Pie and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Y9s on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.The Huawei Y9s runs EMUI 9.1.1 based on Android Pie and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Huawei Y9s is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Huawei Y9s measures 163.10 x 77.20 x 8.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 206.00 grams. It was launched in Midnight Black and Breathing Crystal colours. Connectivity options on the Huawei Y9s include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.20, USB Type-C, and Headphones. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.As of 23rd November 2020, Huawei Y9s price in India starts at Rs. 19,990.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Huawei Y9s WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Huawei Y9s WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Huawei Y9s WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Huawei Y9s PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Huawei Y9s.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Huawei Y9s.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Huawei Y9s to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Huawei Y9s.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Huawei Y9s was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)