This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Huawei Mate Xs using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Huawei Mate Xs
Huawei Mate Xs smartphone was launched in February 2020. The phone comes with a 8.00-inch touchscreen primary display with a resolution of 2200×2480 pixels. It also features a 6.60-inch as its second display, with a resolution of 1148×2480 pixels. The Huawei Mate Xs also has a 6.38-inch touchscreen as its third display, with a resolution of 892×2480 pixels. Huawei Mate Xs is powered by a 2.86GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.86GHz, 2 cores clocked at 2.36GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.95GHz. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Huawei Mate Xs runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The Huawei Mate Xs supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Mate Xs on the rear packs a 40-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth toF-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a camera on the front for selfies.The Huawei Mate Xs runs EMUI 10.0.1 based on Android 10 and packs 512GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Huawei Mate Xs is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Huawei Mate Xs measures 161.30 x 78.50 x 11.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 300.00 grams. It was launched in Interstellar Blue colour. Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate Xs include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Huawei Mate Xs WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Huawei Mate Xs WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Huawei Mate Xs WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Huawei Mate Xs PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Huawei Mate Xs.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Huawei Mate Xs.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Huawei Mate Xs to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Huawei Mate Xs.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Huawei Mate Xs was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)