This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your HTC 10 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT HTC 10
The HTC 10 is a beautifully crafted smartphone with a gorgeous display and an ergonomic design. This phone is the first to have optical image stabilisation for the front facing camera, which does help when shooting in low light. The phone has very snappy performance thanks to the Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. The USB Type-C port gets USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds for faster data transfers. Sense UI is now leaner than ever, with many of the custom apps traded in favour of Google’s native apps. Camera performance is good thanks to the 12 Ultrapixel 2 sensor, OIS and laser autofocus. The built-in battery lasts an entire day but doesn’t do too well if you watch a lot of videos. Overall, the HTC 10 is a solid flagship that can go toe-to-toe with the best in the business.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT HTC 10 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting HTC 10 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING HTC 10 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT HTC 10 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your HTC 10.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on HTC 10.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your HTC 10 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your HTC 10.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but HTC 10 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)