This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your HTC 10 Lifestyle using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT HTC 10 Lifestyle
HTC 10 Lifestyle smartphone was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels at a pixel density of 564 pixels per inch (ppi). HTC 10 Lifestyle is powered by a 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The HTC 10 Lifestyle runs Android 6 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC 10 Lifestyle on the rear packs 12-Ultrapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.HTC 10 Lifestyle based on Android 6 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 2000GB). The HTC 10 Lifestyle is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The HTC 10 Lifestyle measures 145.90 x 71.90 x 9.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 161.00 grams. Connectivity options on the HTC 10 Lifestyle include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.As of 23rd November 2020, HTC 10 Lifestyle price in India starts at Rs. 14,999.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT HTC 10 Lifestyle WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting HTC 10 Lifestyle WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING HTC 10 Lifestyle WITH PC
Easy way ROOT HTC 10 Lifestyle PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your HTC 10 Lifestyle.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on HTC 10 Lifestyle.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your HTC 10 Lifestyle to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your HTC 10 Lifestyle.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but HTC 10 Lifestyle was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)