This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Honor X10 Max using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Honor X10 Max
Honor X10 Max smartphone was launched on 2nd July 2020. The phone comes with a 7.09-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. Honor X10 Max is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Honor X10 Max runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor X10 Max supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Honor X10 Max on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera and a second 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.The Honor X10 Max runs MagicUI 3.1 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via Nano Memory Card card (up to 256GB). It was launched in Lightspeed Silver, Probing Black, and Racing Blue colours. Connectivity options on the Honor X10 Max include Wi-Fi, NFC, USB Type-C, and FM radio with active 4G on both SIM cards.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Honor X10 Max WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Honor X10 Max WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Honor X10 Max WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Honor X10 Max PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Honor X10 Max.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Honor X10 Max.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Honor X10 Max to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Honor X10 Max.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Honor X10 Max was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)