This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Honor 8A Prime using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Honor 8A Prime
Honor 8A Prime smartphone was launched on 31st March 2020. The phone comes with a 6.09-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels at a pixel density of 283 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Honor 8A Prime is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.3GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Honor 8A Prime runs Android 9.0 Pie and is powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Honor 8A Prime on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture.The Honor 8A Prime runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Honor 8A Prime is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Honor 8A Prime measures 156.28 x 73.50 x 8.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams. It was launched in Midnight Black, Blue, and Emerald Green colours. Connectivity options on the Honor 8A Prime include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Honor 8A Prime WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Honor 8A Prime WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Honor 8A Prime WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Honor 8A Prime PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Honor 8A Prime.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Honor 8A Prime.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Honor 8A Prime to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Honor 8A Prime.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Honor 8A Prime was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)