This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Honor 30 Pro+ using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Honor 30 Pro+
Honor 30 Pro+ smartphone was launched on 15th April 2020. The phone comes with a 6.57-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Honor 30 Pro+ is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Honor 30 Pro+ runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. The Honor 30 Pro+ supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Honor 30 Pro+ on the rear packs a 50-megapixel primary camera; a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/3.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. On the front, the Honor 30 Pro+ packs a 32-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture.The Honor 30 Pro+ runs Magic UI 3.1.1 based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Honor 30 Pro+ is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Magic Night Black and Wizard of Oz colours. Connectivity options on the Honor 30 Pro+ include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, and USB Type-C.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Honor 30 Pro+ WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Honor 30 Pro+ WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Honor 30 Pro+ WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Honor 30 Pro+ PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Honor 30 Pro+.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Honor 30 Pro+.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Honor 30 Pro+ to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Honor 30 Pro+.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Honor 30 Pro+ was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)