This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Honor 20i using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Honor 20i
The Honor 20i offers a desirable combination of reliable performance, triple rear cameras, and an appealing design. But there are multiple areas where the phone falls short. The 6.21-inch full-HD+ display is sufficiently bright, but it renders slightly oversaturated colours. EMUI comes with a host of useful features, but there is some pre-installed bloatware as well. The Kirin 710 SoC powering the phone proves to be a capable performer and can handle regular usage as well as gaming quite well. However, there are occasional stutters when heavy games are running in the background. The phone captures crisp macro shots, but struggles with dynamic range under daylight and also renders slightly oversaturated colours. The night mode shots, despite bringing out the colours, still look grainy. The 25-megapixel front camera captures detailed photos, but does some smoothening as well. The Honor 20i’s 3,400 mAh struggles to last a full day of usage and often drains completely before the end of the day. At its asking price of Rs. 14,999, the Honor 20i is not the best value for money, particularly in the presence of better alternatives from Xiaomi, Realme, and Vivo among others.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Honor 20i WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Honor 20i WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Honor 20i WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Honor 20i PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Honor 20i.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Honor 20i.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Honor 20i to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Honor 20i.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Honor 20i was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)