This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Honor 20 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Honor 20
The Honor 20 sports an eye-catching design and has a very compact form factor, which makes it quite easy to hold the phone in palms, but the glossy rear panel is a fingerprint magnet. The side-mounted fingerprint sensor is extremely fast and does not pose any issue with its positioning either. The phone runs Magic UI 2.1 based on Android Pie and it is loaded with features, although it comes with a healthy amount of bloatware and has a learning curve to it. The 6.26-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) All-View display renders vibrant colours and offers good viewing angles, but its temperature is slightly warm by default. Honor 20 is powered by the Kirin 980 SoC, which proves to be a capable performer in all scenarios, be it heavy multi-tasking or gaming. But the phone quickly gets hot while gaming, and the Honor 20’s sound output is also not up to the mark either. Honor 20’s quad rear cameras are led by a 48-megapixel sensor, which captures detailed photos with an ample amount of detail and sharpness, however, the colours are a bit oversaturated and there are some consistency issues as well. The selfie snapper gets its job done quite well, but not all people will like the smoothening done to the photos. The phone easily lasts a full day of usage, and its 3,750mAh battery can be fully charged, thanks to the bundled 22.5W fast charger.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Honor 20 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Honor 20 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Honor 20 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Honor 20 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Honor 20.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Honor 20.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Honor 20 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Honor 20.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Honor 20 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)