This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Google Pixel 4a using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 4a smartphone was launched on 3rd August 2020. The phone comes with a 5.81-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 443 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Google Pixel 4a is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor that features 6 cores clocked at 1.8GHz and 2 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Google Pixel 4a runs Android 10 and is powered by a 3140mAh non-removable battery. The Google Pixel 4a supports proprietary fast charging. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Google Pixel 4a on the rear packs a 12.2-megapixel camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.12-micron.Google Pixel 4a based on Android 10 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Google Pixel 4a measures 144.00 x 69.40 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143.00 grams. It was launched in Just Black colour. It bears a plastic body. Connectivity options on the Google Pixel 4a include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Google Pixel 4a supports face unlock.As of 23rd November 2020, Google Pixel 4a price in India starts at Rs. 31,999.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Google Pixel 4a WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Google Pixel 4a WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Google Pixel 4a WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Google Pixel 4a PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Google Pixel 4a.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Google Pixel 4a.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Google Pixel 4a to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Google Pixel 4a.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Google Pixel 4a was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)