This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Gionee M6S Plus using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Gionee M6S Plus
Gionee M6S Plus smartphone was launched in April 2017. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. Gionee M6S Plus is powered by a 1.95GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Gionee M6S Plus runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 6020mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee M6S Plus on the rear packs 12-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.The Gionee M6S Plus runs Amigo3.5 based on Android 6.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Gionee M6S Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Gionee M6S Plus measures 163.30 x 80.90 x 8.25mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 215.00 grams. Connectivity options on the Gionee M6S Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Gionee M6S Plus WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Gionee M6S Plus WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Gionee M6S Plus WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Gionee M6S Plus PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Gionee M6S Plus.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Gionee M6S Plus.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Gionee M6S Plus to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Gionee M6S Plus.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Gionee M6S Plus was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)