This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Gionee Elife E8 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Gionee Elife E8
Gionee Elife E8 smartphone was launched in June 2015. The phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels at a pixel density of 490 pixels per inch (ppi). Gionee Elife E8 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Gionee Elife E8 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee Elife E8 on the rear packs 24-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.The Gionee Elife E8 runs Amigo 3.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Gionee Elife E8 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards. The Gionee Elife E8 measures 164.00 x 82.28 x 9.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 210.00 grams. Connectivity options on the Gionee Elife E8 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, NFC, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.As of 23rd November 2020, Gionee Elife E8 price in India starts at Rs. 21,950.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Gionee Elife E8 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Gionee Elife E8 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Gionee Elife E8 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Gionee Elife E8 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Gionee Elife E8.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Gionee Elife E8.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Gionee Elife E8 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Gionee Elife E8.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Gionee Elife E8 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)