This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Coolpad Cool 5 using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Coolpad Cool 5
The Coolpad Cool 5 is a budget smartphone, with a plastic body and a glossy coat of paint. The capacitive fingerprint sensor works well, but this phone is a little slow at waking up after you are successfully authenticated. The Coolpad Cool 5 has a 6.22-inch HD+ display. Colours aren’t very vivid but viewing angles are decent. We found the display to be adequately bright when using it outdoors. It uses the MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core SoC and is only sold in one configuration in India — with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Coolpad uses a custom version of Android 9 Pie, which has elements of stock Android along with some customisations such as a Themes app. Navigating Android was a relatively smooth affair, and multitasking was generally responsive. Due to the weak SoC though, apps still took a little long to load and heavier games struggled to deliver smooth framerates. Even in PUBG Mobile Lite, gameplay wasn’t the smoothest. The 4,000mAh battery offers enough runtime to get you through one day, but not much else. The Cool 5 has a 13-megapixel primary rear camera with a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. Even under good light, the main rear camera produced poor results. Details were weak, colours looked completely off, and the dynamic range was poor. Overall, the cameras on the Cool 5 are very disappointing and you wouldn’t want to use this phone even for basic social media posts.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Coolpad Cool 5 WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Coolpad Cool 5 WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Coolpad Cool 5 WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Coolpad Cool 5 PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Coolpad Cool 5.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Coolpad Cool 5.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Coolpad Cool 5 to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Coolpad Cool 5.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Coolpad Cool 5 was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)