This is our method of rooting most smartphones nowadays. We are going to teach you how you can simply root your Alcatel OneTouch Go Play using Root4Android Tools. Your main concerc, if you are reading this, might the about the safety of rooting phone. We will put it as it is, there is absolutely no danger implied for your phones. It is advisible though to create a backup of you sensitive information such as photos or contacts, just so unwanted situations are not created.
ABOUT Alcatel OneTouch Go Play
Alcatel OneTouch Go Play smartphone was launched in September 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Alcatel OneTouch Go Play is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Alcatel OneTouch Go Play runs Android 5.0 and is powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Alcatel OneTouch Go Play on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.Alcatel OneTouch Go Play based on Android 5.0 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage. The Alcatel OneTouch Go Play is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Regular-SIM card. It was launched in Dark Grey, Dark Red, Dark Green, Orange Blue, Pink, Lime Green, Blue, and Orange colours. Connectivity options on the Alcatel OneTouch Go Play include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
WHAT DOES ROOTING YOUR PHONE IMPLY
Android is am open-source operating system. This means that advanced users are allowed to see the mighty Source Code. Bascially, you can acces and even modify crytical files of your OS. This, of course, it’s awesome. Due to the fact that we need lot of the files that are already in our phones, we should not modify anything that you don’t know what is used for, so stick with this tutorial step by step. The great thing is that rooting let’s you tweak your phone to your precise preference and liking, so it enhances the experience.
THE WAY TO ROOT Alcatel OneTouch Go Play WITHOUT PC
Following is the step by step proceduree of rooting Alcatel OneTouch Go Play WITHOUT PC
1. You will need Root4Android Tools, so check the end of the article for the download link provided.
2. Proceed installing the .apk file.
If instalation is not allowed, go to settings, and under security tab you will need to CHECK “unknown sources“. This is the way of letting your phone know that you actually intend of installing a new app.
3. Go to home-screen, and open the recently installed Root4Android Tools.
4. In the menu of Root4Android Tools, tap “One Click Root”. We made the interface realy easy-to-use, you should not face any difficulties, so don’t worry.
ROOTING Alcatel OneTouch Go Play WITH PC
Easy way ROOT Alcatel OneTouch Go Play PROCEDURE WITH PC
Thinking your Windows/MacOs might be old ? Absolutely not. We optimised Root4Android Tools to work great with all of them. Try and see for yourself.
1. Download exe from the link below to root your Alcatel OneTouch Go Play.
2. Further, you have to enable USB-Debugging on Alcatel OneTouch Go Play.
To do so, go to settings, under “ about phone “, scoll down to “Build number “. Tap that section seven times, untill you see the message “You are now a developer!”
3. Install and run Root4Android Tools on you PC or Mac.
4. Connect your Alcatel OneTouch Go Play to you PC/MAC with and USB cable. And allow Root4Android Tools some seconds to recognise your device.
5. Allow USB-debugging. Tap “ always allow on this computer ” , if asked.
6. Click “Root“ and wait a few minutes, the process is completely automated.
7. In the end, your phone will restart, it is normal, don’t panic. When it powers itself back on, it will be rooted.
There you have it. This is how you root your Alcatel OneTouch Go Play.
*For the purpose of saving time, screenshots in this tutorial were previosly made with other phone, but Alcatel OneTouch Go Play was tested with this method as well, so it is safe.
DOWNLOAD ROOT4ANDROID TOOLS (LINK UPDATED)